GRACO FinishPro 395 Air Assisted Airless Paint Sprayer
Why you’ll love it
- Single selector switch allows you to change from airless to air-assisted spraying with the flip of a switch.
- SmartControl 1.0 with Digital Display
- Includes Premium G40 Air Assisted Airless Gun with RAC X SwitchTips
- Dual filtration system combines a large capacity 100 mesh manifold filter with a secondary filter in the gun - preventing clogs that can slow down your production.
- Proven Endurance Pump with long life V-Max Blue Packings, Chromex Rod and stainless steel cylinder allows for consistent priming and pumping of even the heaviest materials.
- Includes RAC X Fine Finish tip 210 and LTX 517 tip
- Also includes BlueMax II bonded 3/16 inch x 50 foot hose and 3/8 inch x 50 foot air hose
The FinishPro 395 allows you to spray stains, enamels, varnishes, laquers, sealers, and other finishing materials at lower pressures in air-assisted airless mode - resulting in an exceptional finish AND supports up to a .021 tip at 3300 psi, allowing you to spray a full range of paints, primers, and other heavier materials in airless mode. Suitable for cabinetry, doors and trim, wood furniture, new construction and property maintenance. FinishPro is Graco's latest high performance solution to fine finish spraying.